90-degree right angle aids in efficient routing of wire harnesses and cables.
For attachments to standard circular connector adapters and plug ends.
Upon shrinking the boot lip locks into the adapters groove.
- Available with lip or without lip ideally suited to better fit odd shaped plugs
- With five size ranges to choose from, easily fits a large variety of connector diameters
- Angled configuration aids in efficient routing of wire harnesses and cables (moisture proofing strain relief with a low profile)
- Continuous use temperature of -55°C to 135°C (-103°F to 257°F)
- Hot melt adhesive lining flows with heat to fill voids and crevices
- Adhesive lining solidifies upon cooling to lock the boot into place, preventing creep and moisture penetration while remaining flexible during service
- Flame retardant and self-extinguishing material meets the requirements of Military Specification Mil-I-81765/A
- Recommended for demanding applications such as military vehicles and ruggedizing critical components
- Drain holes and potting ports available upon request