Lipped Transition Boots:
- For added physical retention from slippage during service.
- Used in conjunction with a circular grooved adapter. The rib is located in the outside diameter groove provided on typical backshells.
- This product is designed to meet the requirements of DOD-2003-1. All materials conform to SAE-AS81765/1.
- Superior crush resistance ideally suited for shipboard and communications cabling.
- Build-up or shim cable diameters for a better fit for components in cable harnesses.
- Very robust – used for strain relief and fire resistant mechanical protection.
- Low temperature flexibility – can be installed on connector body, rear thread or plain cable shaft.
- Heat resistant – no dripping, flowing or cracking at 225°C (ASTM D-2671).